Friday, September 30, 2011

Priceline Saves the Day!

So, I've never actually been one to use priceline.com, but I was DESPERATE tonight. I have an event tomorrow and being without a car for 3 weeks now and not having ANYONE that could take me/drop me off tomorrow, I decided that the best solution was to rent a car.


As I did some research on some other sites, my dear boyfriend said that I should check out Priceline, to name my own price. After he thoroughly calmed my fears about the whole process, I decided to give it whirl. And boy am I glad I did.

I was able to get an economy rental car from Alamo for $9.00/day!!!!!!! The funniest thing about it is that my taxes and fees are more than my daily rate but I will take it!! They will be getting my business in the future, that's for sure!

Thank you, Priceline, for making my life a little easier, even if it's only for a day!

Has anyone else used Priceline and were you able to get a good deal?

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments:

  1. That's amazing! Priceline is THE best! We used it for Paige's wedding and got a great hotel for pretty cheap! You should rent a car and come down to camp too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can't rent from Alamo cause I don't have a major credit card so that's outta the picture.

    ReplyDelete