Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Here is something fun for Ten on Tuesday from Roots & Rings...Make sure you link up with Chelsea today!
Happy Tuesday Everyone!!


A. Age: 28
B. Bed Size: Queen ( I need a bigger one!)
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the bathroom
D. Dogs: I don't have any but I wish I had an English Bulldog
E. Essential start to your day: A shower...a kiss from Mark (but I didn't want to use the same one as everyone else)
F. Favorite Color: I like 'em all...I don't discriminate
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, or white gold.
H. Height: Barely 5'2''
I. Instruments you play: I sing (loudly) in the car. Isn't my voice an instrument!
J. Job Title: Youth Program Coordinator and Case Manager, I think
K. Kids: Yes, please. Three would be great!
L. Live: In Vandalia, Ohio with Mark
M. Mother’s Name: Cathy
N. Nicknames: Dynamite (from my Aunt Lynn), J$ (from Becky and friends), JBrunk (friends from college), Jess (anyone who doesn't call me the previous nicknames, this is what they call me)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Indeed, too many to count. I hated each and everyone of them!
P. Pet peeve: Like most people, I have a lot. I won't bore you with all of them because you would be reading for the rest of your life, but it drives me nuts when people don't use their turn signals --- that's why they were put on the car in the first place, people...USE THEM!!
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm really bad with quoting anything really. I would have to look it up online in order to write it and time is not on my side right now.
R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: I’m the baby. Just me and my older sister
T. Time you wake up: Right now, 10am (lucky me I know). In a few weeks, I'll have to wake up at 4:30am (jealous, aren't you?)
U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it regularly and I change it daily :)
V. Vegetable you hate: Probably brussel sprouts. I haven't had them in forever so maybe I might like them now?!?
W. What makes you run late: My love (and lack) of sleeping
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Lungs (chest), knee, elbow...I think there might be more.
Y. Yummy food that you make: According to Mark, I'm the best cook in the world so I think I'm doing something right by making all kinds of yummy food.
Z. Zoo Animal: Manatees -  I wanted to be a marine biologist when I was growing up so this is for my love of ocean animals and Boomer (the manatee that I adopted when I was in 4th grade).
 
Love & Laughter,
J

1 comment: