Saturday, September 10, 2011

good news!

There is no need to beat around the bush, so here it is:
I'm officially FULL TIME!!!
This may not be as important to you, as it is to me, but I have sacrificed a lot when I accepted my current position - lower pay, part time, no benefits, no personal amenities...you get the idea.
I was promised full time several months back and I thought I was actually going to become full time after our summer program was over, but it never happened, so I was actually kind of shocked when my director approached me about it today. He asked me if I needed to think about it - HA! There was definitely NO need to think about it or any hesitation.

This change means a lot for Mark and I, and I couldn't be any happier. So with that said, I will be putting down the laptop for the remainder of the weekend so that I can get my house back in tip top shape since I will be gone literally all day and all evening!

Let's hope I can pull myself together to keep up with all this blogging I have been doing lately! Have a great weekend ya'll!!!

Love & Laughter,
J

2 comments: